Thursday, March 27, 2008

Singapore 2-0 Lebanon
Scoreline says it all, Lion roar once again! It was a rather entertaining game, both off and on the pitch,was watching live there with SS, gerald, jc, jc friends, Ahlau and his young lions buddy and Arif. Goals coming both in the first half, first bye Aleksandar Duric and Fazrul Nawaz! 2nd half, to me it was not that entertaining as Singapore played rather defensive, playing a 4-5-1 kinda formation, with Amri playing alone up to, and Duric dropping to midfield. Nevertheless, Singapore won! Come June, We will face Uzbekistan! AND WE WILL WIN!

Of course! I received my Bathing Ape Stuff, Jacket was kinda small, XL would fit better, but still quite nice! Plain and Simple, Classic BAPE! And the sneaker look SO much better then I thought it would be, I saw it online and was rather disappointed with the design etc, But the real thing look SO NICE! ahahahas! can't wait to wear! =D

England lost last night! HAHA! never been a fan of England and never will be. Hope they don't make it to the next World Cup 2010. That would be Hilarious! Haha!

I want go Hongkong! & buy my camou Bathing Ape jacket! Never been in any actual BAPE boutique, even dorothy went in before! I never! I WANT GO HONGKONG BATHING APE BOUTIQUE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home